Check Your Email for Your New Client Welcome Letter
Hello, New Coaching Client, My name is Lenora Johnson and I will be your accountable Coach for your Life, Business or Career issues. I know you are eager to get started, but please allow me to introduce to you your Welcome Package to your coaching sessions. You’ll receive the Welcome Packet after you have paid and signed on to work with me. I am eager to work with you, too! Please read the information below and follow the instructions for tasks that have to be completed before our first coaching session.
Your Welcome Package will include:
- Welcome letter – Acknowledges you as a new client, lists what is included along with the letter, any follow-up instructions and a reminder about the date of your first session.
- Business goals worksheet – To be completed and returned before the first coaching session. You can list your goals for your career, life, or business coaching session. It can help you to prepare for our first client coaching session.
- Payment arrangement form – This form details the payment arrangement that you entered into when you signed up for sessions at the LMJohnson Coaching website. It includes date of recurring payment, payment amount, what service is being rendered and payment type options.
- Client receipt copy – This simply states that your payment for the first month of coaching was received. You can file it for your records.
- (2) Copies of the Coaching Agreement – It is important for you to read it carefully and sign one copy to be returned to me. If coaching is done over the telephone or through another medium like Skype, you may sign and fax a signed agreement or scan and send it to me as a PDF file.
- Copy of your Coaching Success Guidelines – This is our code of conduct for your career, life, or business coaching sessions.
Once again, Please make sure that all documents are completed and emailed to me before the first session. If you have further questions, please contact me at email@example.com.
Remember, Your Issues, My Strategy, Your Success! See you soon!
Lenora M. Johnson, CPRW Certified Career, Life, & Business Coach
Master Class #2 & #3 Coming Soon!
101 Job Search Marketing Steps-Strategy© Plan- Master Class #2 Emphasis on Baby-Boomer, Generation X and Millennial Workforce Sharing
101 Job Search Marketing Steps-Strategy© Plan- Master Class #3 Emphasis on DV, Non-Traditional Living Arrangements